A $50 deposit is required for each weekly camp enrollment. The deposit holds your camper’s spot in their desired camp(s), is applied toward your final balance, and is nonrefundable. Credit cards are the only method of payment accepted when making your deposit at the time of registration. You may submit further payment by card, check, or money order. Important information to have on hand to expedite the registration process is health insurance information, names and phones numbers for anyone who will be authorized to pick up your camper, and a working credit card.
Ways to Pay
Pay in Full
Standard Payment Plan - Tuition for each week of camp is due 2 weeks prior to your camp date, and your credit card will be charged automatically for the balance due
Installment Payment Plan - 3 equal payments
To pay by check, cash, or money order, mail your payment to:
9800 Webb School Lane
Knoxville, TN 37923
If your check is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you the fee that the bank charges us. In this case, all future payments will be required in cash.
Schedule Change Policy
- Any changes or cancellations to a camper’s schedule must be made in writing by sending us an email. No phone calls or voicemails will be accepted for this matter. (We must have a record of the date and time of the request, and e-mail provides this data.)
- Notification Email: email@example.com
- A change is defined as switching to another camp within the same week or to a different week of camp.
- If a change is requested between ten (10) and five (5) working days before the first day of the camp, there is a $25 change fee.
- A change made within five (5) working days of the first day of the camp will incur a $50 fee.
- Please refer to the Fee/Date Schedule below for specific dates. There are no exceptions.
If Camp Webb must cancel a camp for any reason, a full refund will be issued. If you choose to cancel, the amount of refund is determined by reason for cancellation, means, and timing of notification. Partial Refunds are defined as the cost of tuition minus the non-refundable $50 deposit.
Amount of refund is determined by means and timing of notification.
Means: Requests to cancel a camp must be made by sending an email; no phone calls or voicemails. We must have a record of the date and time of the request – email provides this data.
Notification email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing: No refunds will be given, nor will the deposit be transferable, if the request to cancel is received after the balance due date and/or in a phone call or voicemail. Please refer to the Fee/Date Schedule for specific dates.
If cancellations are made before the cut-off date and via email, families have two options:
Option A: Add another week of camp and don’t lose your deposit! The required deposit may transfer if another session is added to a camper within the family, but it can never be applied to a family balance.
Option B: Get a partial refund. A partial refund is defined as the cost of the camp minus the $50 non-refundable deposit. The required deposit may not be applied to a family balance.
In the event of an illness outbreak within our camper population, a prorated refund (no more than 50% of that camp week’s tuition) will be issued to affected camp families. To be fair to all camp families, there are no exceptions to this policy. This is for any reason, including vacation plan changes, injury, or weather. In the absence of communications with us, no refunds will be issued to registered campers who do not attend.