Registration & Policies
2020 Registration opens at 12:00pm EST on March 4th
An initial $50 deposit is required for each camp and each camper that you register. The deposit holds your campers spot in their desired camp(s), is applied toward your final balance, and is nonrefundable. Credit cards are the only method of payment accepted when making your deposit at the time of registration. You will then be offered a choice for how you would prefer to pay the remaining tuition costs:
- Pay in Full
- Standard Payment Plan - Tuition for each week of camp is due 2 weeks prior to your camp date, and your credit card will be charged automatically for the balance due
- Installment Payment Plan - 3 equal payments
To pay by check, cash, or money order, mail your payment to:
9800 Webb School Lane
Knoxville, TN 37923
If your check is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you the fee that the bank charges us. In this case, all future payments will be required in cash.
Change and Cancellation Policies
• Any changes to a camper’s schedule must be made in writing by sending us an email. No phone calls please.
• A change is defined as switching to another camp within the same week or to a different week of camp.
• If a change is requested between ten (10) and five (5) working days before the first day of the camp, there is a $25 change fee.
• A change made within five (5) working days of the first day of the camp will incur a $50 fee. Please refer to the Fee/Date Schedule. There are no exceptions.
• Notification Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amount of refund is determined by means and timing of notification.
Means: Requests to cancel a camp must be made in writing. Notify us of a camp cancellation by sending an email. No phone calls or voicemails. We must have a record of the date and time of the request, and e-mail provides this data.
Notification Email: email@example.com
Timing: No refunds will be given, nor will the deposit be transferable, if the request to cancel is received after the cut-off date and/or in a phone call or voicemail. Please refer to the Fee/Date Schedule for specific dates.
If cancellations are made before the cut-off date and in writing, families have 2 options:
Option A: Add another week of camp and don’t lose your deposit! The required deposit may transfer if another session is added to a camper within the family, but it can never be applied to a family balance.
Option B: Get a partial refund. A partial refund equal to the cost of the camp minus the $50 nonrefundable deposit will be issued. The required deposit still may not be applied to a family balance.
In order to be fair to all camp families, there are no exceptions to this policy. This is for any reason, including vacation plan changes, sickness or injury. If Camp Webb must cancel a camp for any reason, applicants will receive a full refund. There are no refunds for Aftercare, as refunds hinder our ability to staff this service.